Welcome to the October 2018 Millennium Grown #Cannabis #VIP #MeetAndGreet
— By invitation only. Private Party. Exclusive Networking Event. VIP event for hemp and cannabis industry leaders and movement trailblazers.
No name tags, no pitching, no selling — cannabis industry social networking at its finest for decision makers and industry leaders.
This is a private event and requires security protocol. Attendees who do not adhere will not be allowed to enter or will be asked to leave.
To request attendance, email: [email protected]
with VIP in the topic line. You will receive a link to register to attend.
VIPs get up-to-date information from industry experts, movement trailblazers, celebrities and more while enjoying a consumption friendly environment. The VIP is a private, social setting meant to encourage progress and opportunity in the legal cannabis and hemp industries, and take action to change legislation and increase access to patients.
October Hostess: Melanie Rose Rodgers, Founder- Influential X
Scheril Murray Powell Esq. — Managing Partner, Scheril Murray Powell, P.A.; General Counsel, Minorities for Medical Marijuana; General Counsel for Patience with Patients; House Counsel, EOP Foundations Medical Cannabinoid Research and Policy Institute; President — Canna Headhunters; Faculty — Clover Leaf University; President — Green Sustainable Strong, LLC.
Wendy Robbins — Director, Lead Editor and Co-Producer for The Marijuana Show and «Legalize It»
Karen Paull — CFO, Producer and Digital Media Guru — The Marijuana Show and «Legalize It»
Jared Polis — PRO-Cannabis Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate for Colorado
Christian & Stefany Patriarca — Owners, Slice 420 / American Medical Refugees Members
Other speakers TBA soon.
VERY SPECIAL GUEST: to be announced soon!
October VIP details and complimentary aspects:
* LIVE entertainment including DJ, Cannabis Community Canvas and more!
* Screening of «Legalize It» by Wendy Robbins & Karen Paull
* Signs of the Times Team with Dr. Regina Nelson
* Art display and artist mingle
* CBD infused Coffee
* THC infused Tea
* Complimentary light appetizers, desserts, refreshments
* Complimentary edibles
* Complimentary Wine Bar with selections of White Zinfandel, Blush, Merlot and Red
* Complimentary cocktail urns of whiskey & coke, vodka & 7, rum punch and spicy citrus punch
* Complimentary Dab Lounge
* Talk to the 6630507 Hand Photo Area, VIP Photo Area, Livestreaming Speakers
* Silent Auction benefitting local organizations and nonprofits.
VIP PROTOCAL —
VIP Event begins at 7pm with mingling & social hour until 8pm. Speakers begin at 8-8:30pm and the evening concludes after speakers with socializing and entertainment until midnight.
Speakers will address attendees for 8-10 minutes consecutively. Please refrain from socializing & talking as our speakers present.
If you are presented with a «Quiet please» card, please do not speak while the speakers are speaking. If asked to not speak a second time, you will be asked to leave the VIP.
*******You must have valid iD, be 21 years or older and be on the attendance list via Eventbrite to enter the VIP. You WILL NOT be allowed to enter without an ID and attendance confirmation.
--Attire is cannabis industry professional / Shoes & Shirt required / Dress to Impress — we reserve the right to refuse entrance to those who do not adhere to common courtesy in their apparel for an industry event.
--Street Parking, Limited Lot Parking
Past VIP Speakers / Hosts / Hostesses:
* Sebastien Cotte, National Business Director/Board Member for the Flowering Hope Foundation; Host of «Cannatics»; Advisory Board Member — MDHerb; Board Member — American Medical Refugees Foundation
* Marie Peel, Co-Owner — High End Transportation / Aspiring Pilot
* Chef Jarod «Roilty» Farina, Award Winning Cannabis Chef
* Jennessa Lea, Founder-Break the Stigma Fitness / Creator-Fit Cannabis Girl / Activist & Advocate / Model & Sponsored Cannabis Athlete
* Amber Wick, Co-Founder — Equal Exchange Fair Trade Cannabis
* Larisa Bolivar, Executive Director — Cannabis Consumers' Coalition / Colorado NORML Board of Directors
* Peter Spirer, Emmy & Academy Award nominated producer / Director — «The Legend of 420»
* Abdullah Saeed, host of Viceland's «Bong Appetit»
* Michelle Wright, Founder — Boulder Cannabis Industry Meetup
* Kayvan Khalatbari, Founder — Sexy Pizza / Co-Founder — Denver Relief / Co-Founder — Denver Relief Consulting / 2019 Denver Mayoral Candidate
* Michael Kochekian, Organizer — Cannabis Charity Golf Tournament / AMR Annual Rookie & Ringer Tournament
* Joe Grumbine, Founder — The Human Solution International / Organic Gardening Instructor / Creator — Willow Creek Spring Hemp Skin Care
* Dr. Regina Nelson, Founder — eCS Therapy Center / Author of The Medical Cannabis Recommentation and eCS Therapy Companion
* Sharon Ravert, Founding Director — Peachtree NORML / Renowned Cannabis Activist / «Harm Reductionist»
* Chris Trad, Owner/Farmer — Melange NR, LLC /
Co-Owner — Fountain of Health CBD / Operations Manager of Strasburg Pharms
** Kwabena Nkromo, Founder and Lead Principal for North American Food & Farm
** Ebony Knight, Founder — Passion School of Arts / Founder — Knight Consulting Group / National Director — NORML Women's Alliance / Comedian / Author of The Weapon of the Dance
* Matt Wheatley, Wishdoctor
* Treyous Jarrells, Owner — Real Lyfas / CEO, Canna-Doctors Inc / Founder — Motives Made Just 4 Athletes
* Chloe Sommers, Peabody award-winning freelance journalist for Leafly, DOPE, Westword, Ganjapreneur, Herb, Cannabis Now Magazine and The Marijuana Times.
* Jason Hilterbran, Co-Founder — American Medical Refugees Foundation / Co-Founder — Millennium Grown
*Bridget Seritt, author of The Ganga Guide to Autoimmune Diseases / Co-Founder of Canna Patient Resource Connection
* Seibo Shen, CEO — Vapexhale
* Thomas Dermody, Executive Director — Industrial Hemp Research Foundation
* Dawn Blackman, Marketing — Simply Pure / Director — Legal Shield / Cannabis Concierge — Colorado Rocky Mountain High Tours
* Patti Zanin, CEO — My Turn LLC / President — PZ Consulting / Licensed Real Estate Agent
* Kim Allen, Owner/Instructor — Highly Aware; Compliance Officer — Native Roots Denver
* Michael C. Minardi, Attorney / Senior Partner — Minardi Law
* Christianna Brown, Editor-in-Chief / Managing Partner — The Hemp Connoisseur Magazine
* Louis «Bubba» Zerobnick, Director of Operations — Mr. Nice Guys Wellness Center; Organizer — The Colorado Professional Bong Smokers Association
* Josh Jetton, Founder / CEO — Sacred Body CBD
* Max Kauffman, American Contemporary artist
* Anastasia Briggs, Marketing Manager — Arcview Group
* Susan Squibb, Cannabis Maven / author — Cannabist / Organizer — Mother's High Tea
* Travis Lippert, CEO-VeedVerks / Air Force veteran
* Ashley Picillo, Founder — Point Seven / author- Breaking the Grass Ceiling
* Bob Hoban, Managing Partner — Hoban Law Group
* Dr. Tracy Ferrell, PhD -University of Colorado, Boulder / author
* Amy Sharp, Solutions Expert — GreenLite
* Harold Jamez — Colorado Marketing Manager,CannaPunch
* Tyler Tarr, Publisher / Partner — Sensi Magazine
* Amber Wann, Activist, Advocate / Vice-Chair-CannaMoms CO
* Lauren Miele, Founder / CEO-KushKards
* Michael Eymer, Founder — Colorado Cannabis Tours
* Dawn Schiermeyer, President — Colorado Project Pay It Forward / Co-Founder-Owner — Kali's Collection
* Chris Driessen, President — O.pen Vape
* Martha Montemayor, Founder / CEO — Healthy Choices Unlimited
* Jake Browne, Co-Founder — Hemp Box; Game Show Host — Uncalled Four; Marijuana Critic — The Cannabist
* Tyler Dahm,HPP — Holisitic Health Practitioner; Founder- Rogue Recovery, a nonprofit / Author — Evolution of a Revolution by the Thinking Mom's Revolution / Cannabis Advocate & Activist
* Scott Reach, COO / Founder — RD Industries (House of Dankness); Owner / Breeder — Rare Dankness Seeds
* Sohum Shah, CEO — Cannabis Commodities Exchange / Freelance Writer — The Cannabist / Organizer — CannaTech
* Tracy Linderman, Founder/CEO — Patients For Patients Medical
* Jeanine Moss, CEO — AnnaBis
* Lauren Trad, Co-Owner — Melange NR, LLC / Co-Owner — Fountain of Health CBD
* Andrew Mieure, Owner — Top Shelf Budtending
* Diane Czarkowski, Founding Partner — Canna Advisors
* Jennie Stormes, Cannabis RN
* Mike Wise, Director — «The Emperor's Apprentice» / Host — The Mike Wise Show / CEO — OG Labs
* Jennifer Winn, Owner — Landscapes, Inc; 2014 Repulican Candidate for Governor of Kansas; Cannabis Advocate & Actvist
* Lisa LeFevre, CEO — Stonefield National; Founding Chair — Women Grow SoCo Chapter
* Shawn Honaker, CEO — Yeti Farms
* Kris Lewandowski, Marine Veteran / AMR Ambassador
* Matthew Pappas, Civil Rights Attorney — California
* Kristi Kelly, Interim Executive Director / Co-Vice Chair — Marijuana Industry Group; Founding Board Member — The Fourth Corner Credit Union; Board Member — Cannabis Economy Global
* Mark Rooijakkers — US Representative — Amsterdam E-njoint
* Jessica Ruybal, Founder & Owner — Premier Elevations
* Danielle Espinel, Founder — Cannalatino
* Anne Marie Doyle — Chapter Chair, Women Grow Denver; CEO, Higher Elevation Travel
* Erik Knutson — Co-Founder, Keef Cola; Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, CanCore Concepts Inc.
* Stan Zislis — Owner, Silver Stem Fine Cannabis
* Julie Dooley — Founder, Julie's Baked Goods & Julie's Natural Edibles
* Katherine Grimm — CEO, Clever Gent Brands
* Emmett Reistroffer — Policy Consultant, Denver Relief Consulting
* Bob Eschino, Founder & President — incredibles
* Hyler Fortier, Co-Founder — MassRoots
* Charlo Greene, CEO — Alaska Cannabis Club; CEO-Charlo's Place
* Jason Warf, Executive Director at Southern Colorado Cannabis Council and Founder & Executive Director at Overgrow The Government
* Josh Whitaker, CEO — Team Maryjane Marketing Co; CEO — Denver Custom Websites; EVP — Southern Bamboo
* Sean Savoy, Creator — BadAssInc; Comedian Extraordinaire, Writer, Actor
* Karson Humiston, CEO — Vangst formerly Gradujuana
* Caitlin Curley, MJ Straight Talk; Co-Founder-Team Maryjane Gear
* Bill Ludlow, CEO — Crativ
* Alison Helsley, CEO — Rooms to Grow; Founder — TechSeed Solutions, LLC; Executive Director — SoCo NORML
* Cindy Sovine — Miller, CEO — Sovine-Miller Co.
* Aeron Sullivan, Founder & Executive Chairman — Tradiv
* Moriah Barnhart, CEO & Founder, CannaMoms
* Ron Kolb, CEO & Founder, Sensi Magazine
* Addison Morris, CEO — Colorado Rocky Mountain High Tours; Executive Director — Women's Cannabis Chamber of Commerce; Executive Director — Cannabis Chamber of Commerce & Tourism
* Tony Gallo, Sapphire Risk Advisory Group
* Carter Baird, The Pot Scientist
* Amy Dilullo, VP Business Development & Sales — Willie's Reserve / National Sales Director — Women Grow / Business Development Consultant — Generation Health
* Stacey Linn, Founder — CannAbility Foundation; Denver Chapter Chair — CannaMoms
* Shawn Coleman, President — 36 Solutions
* Emalee Hyde, Editor-in-Chief, Greendoor / CEO, Viverde
* Mary Smith, CEO — Greenito
* Stacy Thompson, CEO, Co-Founder — Canna Closet
* Christie Lunsford, CEO — Endocannabinoidology
* Khadijah Adams, Founder & Senior Managing Partner — Marijuana Investment & Private Retreat — MIPR, LLC
* Heather Manus, President & Founder — Arizona Cannabis Nurses Association
* Senator Connie Johnson (D-OK)
* Olivia Mannix, Co-Founder — Cannabran
* Devon Richardson, Founder & President — NERVE
* JJ Walker, CEO — my 420 Tours
* Bec Koop, CEO — Buds and Blossoms
* Derrick Mason, Pueblo Public Libraries
* Hunter Garth, Founder, CEO — Iron Protection Group / General Cannabis Corporation
* Lauryn Elizabeth, Dynama Consulting
* Robyn Griggs Lawrence, author of The Wabi-Sabi House, Simply Imperfect: Revisiting the Wabi-Sabi House, and The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook
* Chef Mike Delao, host of Cannabis Cooking Hour and contributing chef, The Official High Times Cookbook, Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook
* Jonathan Singer, State Representative for Colorado HD11
* Art Way, Senior Director, National National Criminal Justice Reform Strategy and State Director, Colorado
* Tae Darnell, Co-Founder Surna, Inc / President, Sensi Magazine
* Mark Goldfogel, Fourth Corner Credit Union
* Stacey Linn, CannAbility Foundation
* Shona Banda, author of Live Free or Die
* Sarah Swain, attorney — Law Office of Sarah Swain
* Dr. Michele Ross, IMPACT Network
* Max Montrose, Trichome Institute
* Amy Dawn Bourlon-Hilterbran, American Medical Refugees & Millennium Grown Broadcast Network
* Delaney Mason, Fourth Corner Credit Union
* Matt Kahl, Veterans for Natural Rights
* Teri Robnett, RX Mary Jane
* Greg Duran, Cannabis Patients' Alliance
* Tori LaChapelle, The Movement, Parents 4 Pot and SKUNK Magazine
* Marcie Cooper, American Cannabis Nurses Association
* Julie Monteiro, Founder — Cannabis Nurses Magazine
* Megan Sanders, CEO & Managing Partner, Mindful
* Gaby Pagan, Co-Founder -La Marimba & Owner, Monticello, Puerto Rico
* Kris Morwood, Director of Development, FOCUS
* Carla Boyd, Hemp Way Foods
Learn more about nonprofits that support cannabis patients and research including American Medical Refugees Foundation, Canna Patient Resource Connection, CannAbility Foundation and more!
Millennium Grown reserves the right to deny entry to any of our events. To request attendance, email: [email protected]
with VIP in the topic line. You will receive a link to register to attend.
Brought to you by: Millennium Grown, Greener Grass Nutrition, Cannabis Literary Society, The Grass Umbrella and Talk to the 6630507 Hand.